Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday Brunch!

Tomato Soup
Eggs Benedict and Herb Potatoes
Close Up Egg Benedict
Orange Croissant French Toast
Lovely day for Sunday Brunch. Dad and I went to the Hunt Club in Seattle and enjoyed a nice Sunday Brunch. My Dad loves brunch and has passed this love onto me and my brother Jonathan. This was unique, because you order from a menu. When I was little I remember loving going to Sunday Brunch, because I could run around the tables and pick and choose what I wanted. I am a picky eater and sometimes there is something I really like and I will just eat that. Growing up in Southern California we went to a Sunday Brunch where they had a woman play the violin and the best blueberry blintzes ever.

1 comment:

wheresmymind said...

One brunch I went to had this old die hard playing a synth set to the cheesiest beat ever...it was TERRIBLE! Terrible, but super funny :)