Thursday, February 17, 2005

Insomnia

I just saw a commercial for Chasing Farrah a new reality show starring Farrah Fawcett. I wonder if she will stare off at nothing like she did on Letterman, that was funny, but I do not think I would want to watch that long term. I am a fan of Farrah, so I will probably check it out, I love reality TV. I liked Charlie's Angels, a movie Farrah made called "The Burning Bed" about her abusive marriage, and Extremeties where after being raped she fights back. I recently read, "Paper Life" by Tatum O'Neal and she did not exactly paint Farrah in the best light. I guess when Ryan O'Neal moved in to Farrah's place and they exercised, enjoyed Super Dieters Slimming Tea, etc. Tatum and her younger brother Patrick were teenagers alone living in a beach house. The part about eating dog food was gross, but hey welcome to show business families I guess. Any Thoughts. Post a comment.
Tami

No comments: